We recommend all our customers have at least two copies of their photos and videos. The best option is to make another backup copy of mobile pictures using a separate Picture Keeper drive. To create a second full backup copy of your mobile pictures, please follow these easy steps.
- Plug in your second Picture Keeper Connect drive to your mobile device.
- Tap the gear icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to open the Settings screen.
- Tap “Help” and then tap “Advanced Options.”
Toggle the “Clone Backup” option.
- Go back to the home screen and tap “Start Backup”.
- Clone backup will turn itself off when your backup completes.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.