Full Backup Option for Windows and Mac
Picture Keeper has a “Full Backup” option for creating a new complete full backup on a different Picture Keeper.
- Create the initial download/backup on your 1st Picture Keeper.
- Insert a 2nd Picture Keeper.
- Start the Picture Keeper software program.
- Check for Updates at the bottom left corner of the PK main Start Backup screen.
- Click the Search Options button.
- In the bottom right window, click the checkbox for Full Backup.
- Click Save Settings, then start the backup.
Use this feature any time you want to create another copy of your pictures.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.