Picture Keeper for Android is the easiest way to protect the photos you take on the go. Simply plug the Picture Keeper into your mobile phone or tablet, start the Picture Keeper Connect app, and watch Picture Keeper save all of your photos.
From here, it’s pretty simple to use Picture Keeper for Android:
- Insert the Picture Keeper drive into your Keeper Convertor
- Insert the convertor into your phone.
- A pop-up may appear like the one below.
- Tap OK to allow access to Picture Keeper
- If a File Manager app window opens, use the Recent Places button on your phone to swipe the File Manager closed or switch to the Picture Keeper Connect app.
- Click Next
- Click Next
- Now tap PKBackup or STT USB Drive
- Now tap Select STT USB or Select PKBackup at the bottom of the window
- You will see some prompts to add videos or contacts.
- Answer yes or no
- Tap Start Backup
Having trouble getting started?
For help getting started with your Android phone or tablet with a USB type C connection, see this video.
For help getting started with your Android phone or tablet with a micro USB connection, see this video.
For help getting started on a Google Pixel, see this video.
If you need any assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.