I have a Windows
- Plug the Picture Keeper into your computer.
- Open a File Manager window as shown below. (Yours may be slightly different.)
- Find the PKBACKUP device in the left side window and click once to display the files shown.
To access the photos directly:
- Double click the Backups folder.
- Double click the name of the computer. (Support-PC-1 is the name of this computer)
- Double click Drive C:
- Double click Users.
- Double click on your name. (blank space is displayed in this example)
- Double click on Pictures.
- This will display your folders of pictures.
- From this point, you can copy pictures or folders back to your computer using copy and paste.
I have an OS X/macOS
- Open in a Finder Window
- Open the Backup Folder
- Open the folder that is the name of your Mac.
- Open Photos/iPhoto or Users depending where you store the Pictures on your Mac.
- Open Events or Pictures
- You should see all the folders
- Open a folder to display the pictures.
- You can change the view using the icon along the top of this window above the word view.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.