The Picture Keeper software has a built-in option to backup your Facebook photo albums or pictures where you had been tagged in.
To backup your Facebook, you should do the following:
- Plug in the Picture Keeper.
- Start the Picture Keeper program as directed in the instruction booklet.
- Click the Facebook button.
- When prompted, log in to your Facebook account.
- Choose the folders that you would like to back up. You can also include all pictures that you have been tagged in.
- Click OK, and then Save.
Once you save these settings, Picture Keeper will remember the changes for that computer on future backups.
When you run your next backup, the Picture Keeper program will search and backup your Facebook pictures. New photos added to the existing folders will automatically be found and backed up. If you create new folders, you will need to change these options again to select and include the new folders.
Duplicate pictures are not detected when backing up Facebook photos. If the Facebook backup is canceled, it cannot be resumed. You will have to start another backup.
Your Facebook backups can be viewed in the Pictures (My Pictures) folder.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.