Download the Picture Keeper Pro SSD app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Picture Keeper Pro SSD app on your Chromebook.
- Next plug in the Picture Keeper Pro SSD Drive.
Granting Chromebook access to your Picture Keeper Pro SSD drive
1. Click the Time in the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. Then Click the Gear / Settings icon in the top right in the menu.
3. Next, click the “Device” Tab on the left side menu. Alternatively, you can type “External Storage” in the search bar.
4. Then click the option “Storage Management”.
5. Click “External Storage Preferences”.
6. Under Available Devices, look for PKSSD. Toggle the switch to the right. It should now appear blue.
You’re now ready to use your Picture Keeper Pro SSD Drive!
Re-open the app to start backup or restore photos.