Are you an iPhoto user that has not upgraded to Photos?
- Start the Picture Keeper Program.
- Update the Picture Keeper software if prompted.
- Click Search Options in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on the Photos Library selection under the Libraries Heading.
- Does your screen display the “No Photos Library Found” message?
- Click Save Settings to go back to the main screen
- Click the Gear icon at the top right corner to open a menu.
- Click Enable iPhoto Library.
- Now, click Start Backup.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.