As you may already know, it is pretty easy to restore the pictures on a Windows or a Mac computer in a click. What you may not know is that you can do absolutely the same on your Android or iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) mobile devices. But how to restore on Picture Keeper Connect app?
There are two ways the pictures could be restored onto your phone or tablet. The first one is best used to restore all the pictures or to copy specific folders. The second one will allow you to select files before restoring them.
Restore all files or specific folders
- Plug the Picture Keeper Connect into your phone and start the application. Then, press the “Restore” option at the bottom of your screen.
- You may get a permission request to access the USB device. Put a check mark next to “Use by default for this USB device” and press OK.
- Then, select the file types you would like to restore:
- Put a check mark next to device backups you would like to restore:
- Now relax and let the Picture Keeper complete restoring. It may take quite a while if you have a lot of files to copy.
Restore specific files
It happens sometimes that you would like to have only some of the photos from the Picture Keeper copied to your phone. In this case, you can do a selective copy:
- Plug the Picture Keeper in and start the application. After that, please, tap on “View Files”.
- Next, select the pictures you would like to restore and tap Options (…) in the upper right corner.
- And press Copy to the phone.
- Now relax and let the Picture Keeper complete copying. It may take quite a while if you have selected a lot of files to copy.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.