Picture Keeper Connect and iCloud Photo Library
If you’re using Picture Keeper Connect on an iPhone, and the application is only finding some of your images, you may have turned on iCloud Photo library. This means that some of your pictures are not stored on your phone anymore, but are instead stored in iCloud.
- You can check if this is the case by opening the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Look under Photo & Camera and find the iCloud Photo Library tab.
- If it is green, that means that your pictures are being stored in iCloud and that they may no longer be on your phone.
- The Picture Keeper Connect can backup the pictures from the iCloud. You can enable iCloud backup option in the settings.
- Open Picture Keeper Connect application and tap three lines menu icon at the top left corner.
- Go to ‘Backup Options’ and make sure the iCloud option is turned on.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.