Do you have an iCloud storage enabled on your iPhone or iPad? Perhaps some pictures have been uploaded to the cloud to optimize the storage on your device. If you have the iCloud turned on, then try resetting the Picture Keeper Connect and running the backup again. It should be done in the following order:
- Tap the gear icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose the “Help” option.
- Tap “Advanced Options” at the bottom of the screen.
- Toggle the “Backup iCloud” option until the switch turns blue.
- Return to the home screen and tap “Start Backup”.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.