Low battery level on a mobile device?
In general, it is recommended that you have at least a 50-100% battery level before starting a backup. If you have a large number of photos to back up, it is better to have a full charge. If your battery level drops to a low level while backing up, you can cancel the backup and start again after the device has been charged to 50% or higher battery level.
This acts like a “pause” in the backup. The app will do a full search again but will carry on backing up where it left off.
- Charge the battery.
- Run the Picture Keeper Connect app and start a backup.
- Monitor the battery life.
- If the battery level drops to 10-20% battery life, click the Cancel button. This will stop the backup, but the app will remember what files have been backed up.
- Double tap the Home button and swipe/close the app. Do not unplug the PK Connect drive before closing the app.
- Now remove the Picture Keeper Connect drive and recharge the battery.
- Run the Backup again. It will continue where it left off.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Picture Keeper Support.